We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
Maybe not every week…
We took the beginning of the week off to celebrate America’s birthday. We didn’t publish a new episode on Monday, but we’ll be getting back to regularly scheduled programming next week.
Here’s some items to look out for next week:
- The Top 5 pieces of marketing content from The Juice for June…while you’re waiting here’s the Top Marketing Content from this week
- Announcement of our next episode of Content Distribution Live
- An episode of Modern Day Marketer on the importance of social proof in your marketing efforts
Marketers are navigating the newest era of how to support our sales team in the most effective and efficient way possible. It’s no longer about casting a wide net and hoping a few leads convert. It’s all about identifying the right brands and people your sales team should be talking to and making it happen. We’re measured on pipeline and we need to find creative ways to help it grow during one of the most challenging times to ever be a marketer
Trinity Nguyen is the VP of Marketing at UserGems and an advocate for keeping our focus as narrow as possible when supporting our sales teams. On the latest episode of Modern Day Marketer she explains what works in marketing today might not work tomorrow. She believes that collaboration and creative ideas can help lead to breakthroughs for you and your sales team.
In this episode we cover:
- Pipeline anxiety: Something that we’ve all felt and how we can alleviate it to create results
- ICP: Ways we can organize the right brands and people
- Messaging: The importance of the creation of the right message and testing with your team
Want to stay informed on how B2B marketers are leveling up in 2023? Sign up for the Modern Day Marketer newsletter and get new content built for you every Friday.🧃