We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
Last week we dropped an episode from Nemanja Zivkovic with the bombastic title of, “Why B2B execs don’t understand what good marketing is”. This topic served as a pattern interrupt as I was aimlessly scrolling through my LinkedIn feed and Nemanja was the guy publishing insightful content around it. There’s no better opportunity than to bring a passionate marketer on the show to dive deep into what they mean in a social post and that is what I had the opportunity to do with this one. If you are trying to level up how you manage up, don't sleep on this episode.
Jonathan and I had a blast reflecting on and discussing the content from Jason Bradwell last week. We’ve decided to continue to lean into the content breakdown format by sharing what we learned from a conversation about content distribution from Ross Simmonds and Jimmy Daly. Content distribution is the topic that has come up the most in conversations that I had over the past year and everyone is still trying to figure it out. I’d consider Ross an expert when it comes to content distribution and wanted to elevate this conversation because I believe it is something that we can learn from.
In this episode we cover:
- Content marketing vs. content distribution: Why it’s important to think about these skills separately how this can impact the roles that you have on your team
- Content user fit: How great distribution relies on the marketer to evaluate the type of content they promote with how users interact on specific platforms
- Community: Being mindful of how to operate in communities and the impact those interactions can have on your personal and company’s brand
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do some things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Get The Blend - The Juice’s handpicked, curated newsletter in your inbox every week
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃