We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode with Ethan Beute of BombBomb last week on the role of the evangelist in B2B marketing. My primary take away was that curiosity and consistency were the fundamental building blocks for the way that Ethan approached his role and developed relationships. He’s doing a great job of bringing authentic content to the B2B space on a consistent basis. Make sure you give him a follow.
Today, we are dropping the final episode in our new series called, “Using Community to Launch a B2B Martech Company”. The Juice is now live for new members to join to experience a frictionless content experience in B2B. We will be launching The Juice to the world officially in August and we wanted to create this series to share how we are doing it. The Juice family of stakeholders have helped us build momentum in every step of the way and we want to use this series as a way to recognize our early supporters. Oh yeah...if you want to join The Juice you can fill out your last form...ever right here.
On today’s episode we discuss how we are thinking about launch day and keep the momentum alive. This series has not only been about the importance of using community to help launch, but also the mindfulness around momentum that we should have as marketers before and after big events.
In this episode we cover:
- Team member lenses: How each member of the team looks at our company from the lens of their role and how to bring those together to support an awesome launch
- Launch planning: The structure and communication in place to make sure we are all on the same page leading up to the launch
- Spotlighting the enemy: Why every hero needs a villain and how including the community’s voice in fighting against it has been important
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Get early access and join The Juice - you’ll receive our weekly newsletter, too
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃