Happy Friday. 🧃
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed, we dropped an episode where Jonathan and I discussed the rise of the individual creator in B2B marketing. We share our thoughts on the power of activating personal social accounts and how this can positively impact the brand that you are building. There are a lot of Modern Day Marketers who have bigger audiences than the companies that they work for. We share our thoughts on how we are thinking through this at The Juice.
Today, I’m excited to share with you a conversation that I had with Sarah Greesonbach who is the founder of the B2B Writing Institute. She breaks down the process that goes into writing for the executive reader and shares a lot of other great writing types during the conversation.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Writing as an art: Why we shouldn’t obsess over writing for SEO and how it can help us differentiate our brands along the way
- Consumer research: How spending more time developing your research process and help you level up your writing
- Executive attention: Why it’s so difficult to gain and how we have the power to do the work to break through
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week. 🧃