I hope all of you Modern Day Marketers are off to a great start this week and had an excellent extended holiday! 🧃
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
We did not drop a new conversation with a Modern Day Marketer on Friday because we figured no one was working and we didn’t want to waste a good episode! This week we are not only back on Friday with another banger, but we are also dropping a compilation piece with 14 Modern Day Marketers called, The Modern Day Marketer’s Guide to Turning Down the Volume Game and Turning Up Quality Content. This has been a blast to put together and can’t wait to share it with you.
On today’s episode, I went solo in setting the stage for the e-book by talking about why I think quality over quantity is more important than ever. This has been a consistent theme in my conversations and I wanted to make sure that I did as much as I possibly could to start a conversation around this topic.
In this episode we cover:
- Mistakes made in Demand Gen: Mistakes that I made in Demand Gen during the front half of my career that I would change now
- Need for leads: Why the comment, “I need more leads” sends shivers down my spine and what we can do to coach up our stakeholders the right way
- Batch and blast: Why this strategy might feel good in the moment, but may cause more repercussions to your brand in the long run
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do some things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Get The Blend - The Juice’s handpicked, curated newsletter in your inbox every week
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃