We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode with Joe Lazauskas, VP of Marketing at Contently last week. We talked about rethinking the role of personas in your marketing. My primary takeaway was talking through the importance of dedicating time to talking with your audience regularly. The role of personas at your company won’t mean anything unless you are doing the work to engage with your audience. This creates a culture around your customer and everything that you do will be focused on meeting their needs.
This week is an exciting week at The Juice. We will transition from stealth mode and officially launch our company into the market this week. I’ve learned a ton from being in pre-launch mode. Most importantly, I’ve learned that marketing before your company is launched is a critical component to building momentum. We’ve celebrated all of the collaboration and feedback with our existing network and are looking forward to introducing The Juice to a new audience this week.
On today’s episode, I spent the conversation reflecting on all of the hard work the team has accomplished leading to this moment. Also, I wanted to make sure I showed some gratitude towards all of The Juice’s early supporters, customers, and Modern Day Marketers who have backed up our vision.
In this episode we cover:
- Supporters: Why it’s important to have a group of advocates who believe in your message and are willing to help share it
- Insights: The things that I’ve learned about what makes the Modern Day Marketer tick
- Community: What community has meant to The Juice and how we are using it to create better experiences in B2B
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Get early access and join The Juice - you’ll receive our weekly newsletter, too
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃