We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed, we dropped an episode this week with Alaina Thompson who does Growth Marketing at The Juice. In this episode, she discusses how she is learning from other B2B brands through the platform and ways that accessing new content is helping her level up. We’ll continue to share different use cases from the team in the coming weeks.
Today, I’m excited to share with you a conversation that I had with Cassie Pallesen who is on the Content and Communications team at Dropbox. She’s an expert on internal communications and cross functional collaboration. I learned a ton from her and the mindset she has on building alignment with her teams.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Working through acquisition: How to stay aligned even when your company is going through acquisition
- Volume game: The mindset and shift behind focuses on quality over quantity with your content
- Communicating results: Why communicating results effectively can build trust and level up your content marketing efforts
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week. 🧃