I hope all of you Modern Day Marketers are off to a great start this week! 🧃
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode with Araminta Robertson of Mint Studios about how to become an expert in the field that you love in content marketing. This conversation had me reflect on my experience as a content marketer and how important it has been for me to work in industries that I actually care about serving through content. If you haven’t already I would highly recommend that you go back and listen. I learned a ton from her and think you can too.
While I’m out here plugging some of our previous episodes, have you got a chance to listen to our 4-part series on the Modern Day Marketer? If not, they will always be available to check them out whenever convenient for you. Also, we won’t be slowing down the content around the Modern Day Marketer anytime soon, In fact, today I drop a solo episode on the traits that make up Modern Day Marketers. Listen in and let me know if you can identify with any of them,
In this episode I cover:
- Understanding your hero: Identifying and amplifying the individual in the story that you want to share with the market
- Reflection: How cross-functional projections can allow you to take a step back and reflect and communicate the values of the individuals that you are trying to reach
- The traits: How documenting the traits of your ideal customers can provide a framework for how future content is created
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃