I hope all of you Modern Day Marketers are off to a great start this week! 🧃
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode with Chelsea Castle, Director of Content Marketing at Chili Piper about the importance of using your content to give back to your audience at all times. It’s business-to-business marketing, but she spoke about how we should think about it more from a human-to-human perspective. Humans are wired for connection. Building this connection through our content can help your brand level up and develop trust with your audience. This conversation helped remind me to never lose sight of that.
On today’s episode, Jonathan returns to the podcast to discuss the rise of the individual creator. We discuss this topic from the lens of social media and its impact on brand development. We share why it’s not always about the content that we create and how curating other creators work can help.
In this episode we cover:
- Team effort: Why your brand’s social media initiatives should be a full team effort
- Rise of the individual: Understanding that people buy from people and how your individual social brand can build trust for the the companies that you work for
- Curation: How sharing other people’s content can shine a positive light on your brand
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃