I hope all of you Modern Day Marketers are off to a great start this week! 🧃
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode last week with Abby Borden VP of Marketing at Lexer about moving from customer success to marketing leadership. There were a lot of lessons learned, but my primary takeaways were thinking about how alignment with your customer success function can lead to a more improved experience for your audience. Also, we should always be striving at earning advocacy in any interactions that we make.
On today’s episode, I decided that there is a lot more Modern Day Marketer content to discuss and will be continuing our Monday series around it. I guess you can say the miniseries are now transformed into an actual series. I’ll be running through a specific trait that makes up the Modern Day Marketer each week and use these episodes to inspire conversations. Today, we are talking about the power of transparency in everything you do in B2B marketing.
In this episode we cover:
- Building in public: Why this trend matters and why we decided to build our company around it
- Showing your work: How explaining the process can lead to better results than just sharing the final deliverable
- Serendipitous moments: How lucky or chance moments can be the result of your transparent work over a long before of time
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Get The Blend - The Juice’s handpicked, curated newsletter in your inbox every week
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃