I hope all of you Modern Day Marketers are off to a great start this week! 🧃
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode last week with James Carbary of Sweet Fish about the power of podcasting. In this episode James discusses how podcasting changes his career path and provides recommendations on how to avoid common mistakes when starting a show up for your company. I’ve been podcasting for a few years now and learned a ton from what James had to say on this one.
On today’s episode, we aren’t slowing down the Modern Day Marketers discussion any time soon. Jonathan and I discuss what it means to be community driven and how we are incorporating these themes into the company that we are building at The Juice. We share some examples of people who we believe are building community the right way and how it’s helping inspire our activities.
In this episode we cover:
- Community leaders: Why it’s advantageous to spend time getting to know the leaders of communities that you are in and how to find the right opportunities to support their mission
- Content in communities: Why content is one of the most valuable assets in community and developing the right content for communities can help you level up your brand building
- Dark funnel: How this concept influences communities building and how we should think about content distribution
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do some things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Get The Blend - The Juice’s handpicked, curated newsletter in your inbox every week
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃