Happy Friday Modern Day Marketers. 🧃
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed, we decided to keep the Monday Modern Day Marketers series rolling this week. On this week’s episode, Jonathan and I discussed the power of transparency and how we are being mindful of it when building The Juice. I’ve had 100+ conversations with marketers this year and the most successful marketers are being authentic in everything that they produce.
Today, I’m excited to share with you a conversation that I had with Janet Choi who is the Head of Content at Clearbit. She covers a lot of ground in her role and we unpack the types of content that she creates and the intention with each piece. We get into one of my favorite topics which is the long vs. the short game with content strategy and I learned a ton from her.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Cross functional work: How destroying silos and having conversations can lead to better content outcomes
- Direct response: Why it’s ok to have a short term mindset with some of the content pieces that you produce if you are clear on the intent of your work
- Communicating value: How to get our peers and stakeholders to understand the work that we are doing and the areas of opportunity within content marketing
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a few things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content
- Get The Blend - The Juice’s handpicked, curated newsletter in your inbox every week
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week. 🧃