We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed, we dropped the second episode of our launch mini series, “Using Community to Launch a B2B MarTech Company” where Jonathan and I discuss the importance of having a few great customers pre-launch. The Juice has benefited in a big way from all of the product feedback and content collaboration that we’ve received from our first round of customers.
Today, I’m excited to share with you a conversation that I had with Devin Bramhall, CEO of Animalz. I told Devin that I was an Animalz fanboy when we first met. Their content is always focused on serving the content marketer and adding value to B2B marketing. When I told people that I was dropping this episode I received reactions like: “Animalz is my favorite”, “They’ve written some of my favorite blog posts ever”, and “I always check out their blog to see if they’ve posted something new”. Those are just a few examples of what is going on in the hearts and minds of the content marketing community when thinking about Animalz.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Abundant mindset: Why marketers benefit more when they come from a place of abundance
- Future role of content marketer: How content marketers can be the catalyst for change in B2B marketing
- What’s not working anymore: Things in B2B marketing that need to make their way to the trash and never see the light of day
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week. 🧃