I hope all of you Modern Day Marketers are off to a great start this week! 🧃
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode with community builder, author, and Terminus Co-founder, Sangram Vajre last week discussing his mindset going into his new book, MOVE: The 4-Question Go-to-Market Framework. I enjoyed him breaking down the origin story of the framework and most importantly loved how he discussed facilitating all of the contributors in the book. The more creators can spend time curating the ideas and content from others the more inspired we will all feel in our roles.
On today’s episode, we share a conversation that we hosted during The Juice’s Launch Day event in Indianapolis in August. High Alpha Partner, Kristian Andersen facilitated a conversation on the Future of Content Marketing with Lindsay Tjepkema (CEO, Casted), Devin Bramhall (CEO, Animalz), Holly Enneking (VP of Marketing, Lev) and our very own Jonathan Gandolf. This conversation covered a wide range of topics around content marketing and why this role is a critical business driver for any B2B company dedicated to building trust with their audience.
In this episode we cover:
- Investing in the long game: Why brands who play the long game with their content are the companies that gain momentum
- Demand Gen v. Brand Building: How both of these roles need to exist and collaborate to best serve your audience
- Should B2B by more like B2C?: Thinking about your marketing program and drawing inspiration from outside sources
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃