We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed, we dropped the third episode of our launch mini series, “Using Community to Launch a B2B MarTech Company” where Jonathan and I discuss the mindset that we have around building momentum. It’s undeniable that conversations and connections that we’ve had with marketers have contributed to our momentum. We are thinking diligently about how we keep it rolling once we officially launch The Juice as a business.
Today, I’m excited to share with you a conversation that I had with Stuart Balcombe, Co-founder at Procket. We got connected through a Twitter assist from a mutual connection. I saw that he was talking about the Blockbuster to Netflix shift in content marketing and knew immediately that he was someone that I needed to get on the show. He’s doing some amazing things with Procket and is building a business to help meet the needs of the value driven marketer.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Blockbuster to Netflix: Why it’s important to be aware of the shift and adapt to the changes
- Steps to evolve: Ways that we can drive positive change in B2B marketing
- Long term v. short term mindset: The benefits of coming from a place of abundance and playing the long game
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week. 🧃