We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed, we dropped an episode this week with Kat Locascio who runs Customer Success at The Juice. She dropped some great nuggets on who she is thinking about delivering value through content in her role. It’s a great conversation for anyone in a customer facing role who are looking to level up their current process.
Today, I’m excited to share with you a conversation that I had with Yaagneshwaran Ganesh who is the Director of Marketing at Avoma and host of one of my favorite business podcasts, ABM Conversations. He’s a fantastic example of a Modern Day Marketer. His primary focus is to always deliver value to his audience and earn trust.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Networking with marketers: The value of building relationships with other marketers in public
- Outsourcing content: Why it’s never a good idea on outsourcing your content and ways to protect your brand
- Analyzing customer calls: How the marketer can level up by listening to sales calls and tracking themes
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week. 🧃