Happy Friday Modern Day Marketers. 🧃
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, Monday’s episode was the second episode in our mini-series about Modern Day Marketers. The discussion was all about writing for man or the machines - all things SEO. Jonathan and Brett shared their opinions on how SEO relates to marketing budgets, the B2B buying cycle, and getting leaders on board with change.
Today, I’m excited to share with you a conversation that I had with Sophia Solanki, who is the founder of Narruto. We discuss the role of the content marketer, their obstacles to creativity, and how to streamline their processes.
In this episode, we also cover:
- Signs of time wasted: The signals that tell you you’re wasting time in your content process
- Balancing process, production, and creative time: How much time should you be spending on process vs. the fun, creative part of content
- The results of a streamlined approach: The impact on your workflow, productivity, and performance
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great weekend🧃