I hope all of you Modern Day Marketers are off to a great start this week! 🧃
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode last week with Alessandra Colaci, VP of Marketing at Mailshake about finding the golden ratio between SEO and brand content. This topic is one of the most discussed in the content marketing community right now and striking the balance isn’t easy. I enjoyed learning from Alessandra and understanding her mindfulness around it when building out her team.
On today’s episode, we kick off a 4-episode mini series around the Modern Day Marketer. I’ve been pulling themes from each conversation that I’ve had this year and synthesizing my notes to better define the Modern Day Marketer in the story that we are telling. We will use the next month to share things that we are learning from the Modern Day Marketer to inspire new ideas and ways that we can approach our roles as B2B marketers. We kick off the first episode of the series by talking about metrics.
In this episode we cover:
- Attribution intoxication: How to get your head out of tracking every last thing and into production
- Relevancy vs. volume: Why it’s important to create for value and not play the volume game
- Intention behind content: How leading with intention can lead to better performance tracking
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃