We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode with former Chief Marketing Officer at Integrate, Scott Vaughan about updating your marketing playbook. Scott is in the process of evaluating his next opportunity and I learned a ton from understanding his mindset going into this process for him. My biggest takeaway was that it’s always a good idea to include your customers and key stakeholders in your content strategy. The more you lean into it the more you will get your audience to feel like they are contributing to what you are building
This week we are focused on keeping the momentum going post-launch. I’m amazed at all of the feedback that we received last week and the opportunity ahead. We want The Juice to be the place that people go for B2B search and we decided to start talking about how we were using the platform this week to get better in our roles.
On today’s episode, I chatted with Alaina Thompson, Growth Marketing Manager at The Juice about the types of content that she is consuming to get better in her role. There is so much content at our disposal and our goal is to share some perspective about how we are navigating through all of it by using The Juice.
In this episode we cover:
- Research: Why researching for your role is important and how we are using the platform to find the right content for our role
- Google and B2B: How looking at other options to find your B2B outside of Google can help save time and expedite your learning
- Playlists: Why playlists were built and how they can help consolidate content for you
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Get early access and join The Juice - you’ll receive our weekly newsletter, too
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃