I hope all of you Modern Day Marketers are off to a great start this week. 🧃
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
We appreciate all of the new listeners and of course OG listeners of the pod. We’ve noticed an uptick in subscribers over the last couple of months and appreciate you being along for the ride. We dropped an episode on Friday with Meisha Bochiccho about how to connect all of the content streams in a highly productive team. She has experience inside content teams for brands like Wisita and brings a ton of insight to the conversation.
On today’s episode, Jonathan and I continue our conversation around the qualities that make up the Modern Day Marketer. In this conversation, we talk about what it means to play the long game. It’s so easy to get sucked into the short term, transactional mindset in marketing. We’ve learned that it might feel good in the moment, but actually does more damage to the brand that you are building in the long run. Through our own professional experience we share what playing the long game means to us and the results that it can create.
In this episode we cover:
- “We need more leads”: Why this phrase sends a shiver down our spine and what you can do to counter it with your stakeholders
- Demand vs. Brand: Why these lines are more blurred than ever and what you can do to optimize around it
- Tracking success: How to not get caught up in attribution intoxication and focus on tracking that really matters
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do some things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Get The Blend - The Juice’s handpicked, curated newsletter in your inbox every week
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃