Happy Friday Modern Day Marketers.🧃
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed, I dropped a solo episode this week as a companion piece to the article I wrote defining the Modern Day Marketer. I spent some time sharing the origin story of how Modern Day Marketers came to be in my mind and why I think the emergence of these trailblazers is more important than ever.
Today, I’m excited to share with you a conversation that I had with B2B marketing community builder, author, and Co-founder of Terminus, Sangram Vajre. He released his new book MOVE: The 4-Question Go-to-Market Framework this week and he came on the show to break it down. I love this book because it forces us to put ourselves in a vulnerable position by providing instructions on how we can evaluate the effectiveness of the GTM strategies that we are working on. Sangram curates an unbelievable set of contributors to offer their perspectives on things they have learned along the way. Reading this book will make you better in your role.
You can buy the book here.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Consistency: Why it’s an underrated quality and how creating great habits can lead to phenomenal outcomes
- MOVE: Breaking down the framework - Market, Operations, Velocity, and Expansion
- Collaboration: Identifying approaches we can talk to get the right people involved in our content
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week. 🧃