We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode with Stuart Balcombe of Procket about how the Blockbuster to Netflix shift in B2B content marketing and how to prepare for it. This is a topic that we’ve been talking about since the inception of The Juice and it’s incredible to meet other marketers who share a similar mindset.
Today, we are dropping the fourth episode in our new series called, “Using Community to Launch a B2B Martech Company”. The Juice is now live for new members to join to experience a frictionless content experience in B2B. We will be launching The Juice to the world officially in August and we wanted to create this series to share how we are doing it. The Juice family of stakeholders have helped us build momentum in every step of the way and we want to use this series as a way to recognize our early supporters. Oh yeah...if you want to join The Juice you can fill out your last form...ever right here.
On today’s episode we discuss the importance of building momentum before you launch or ship. There are so many great examples in and outside of B2B of people and companies who are masters at building momentum and chop that up.
In this episode we cover:
- Divergent thinking, convergent action: The importance of aligning stakeholders around common themes and ideas that will push your company forward
- Momentum building: How to think about it and how to build a plan around it
- Social proof: Why involving people outside of your company in your momentum building can help you gain traction quicker
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Get early access and join The Juice - you’ll receive our weekly newsletter, too
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃