Happy Friday Modern Day Marketers. 🧃
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed, we dropped a conversation that we hosted at our launch event in August this week on the podcast. High Alpha Partner Kristian Andersen facilitated a fireside discussion around the Future of Content Marketing. There was some thoughtful perspectives shared during this conversation and my biggest takeaway was that the role of the content marketer is the catalyst for change in B2B marketing.
Today, I’m excited to share with you a conversation that I had with Alessandra Colaci who is the VP of Marketing at Mailshake. We discuss the golden ratio between SEO and brand content and how we can begin to align our teams around balance with our content. She’s an excellent team builder and describes the process she goes through to organize her team around positive experiences for the audience that they serve.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Growing teams: What’s important to think about when you are building and growing your marketing team
- Future proofing: How to look ahead and align activities around building for the future
- The Golden Ratio: Why it’s difficult to perfect it, but how we can draw inspiration from others in the process
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week. 🧃