We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed, we dropped an episode to bring in Launch Week at The Juice. It has been an amazingly exhausting week full of love for what we are building. My main takeaway is to never lose sight of the importance of internal marketing. My teammates were the best advocates possible this week and highly prepared to share our news with their networks.
Today, I’m excited to share with you a conversation that I had with the former Chief Marketing Officer at Integrate Scott Vaughan. This was one of my favorite conversations that I’ve had on the podcast so far because we get in the weeds on how to execute a GTM strategy with your audience. This is a topic that is near and dear to my heart and Scott is an expert on how to do it.
This is the first episode where we’ve hosted a CMO and I think it’s really good to get the perspective for how marketing leaders are thinking about content with their teams. This conversation was a reminder to me to continue to have conversations with marketers of all experience levels in order to get the full scope about what’s possible with the future of content marketing
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Marketer’s relationship with customers: Why it’s important to not outsource conversations to other disciplines and how these conversations can level up everything that you are doing
- Implementing change: The challenge of change management and ideas for how to get people on board with your ideas
- Short term v. long term: Making sure that you have your mindset straight when building content programs
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week. 🧃