I hope all of you Modern Day Marketers are off to a great start this week! 🧃
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode with Sarah Greesonbach, Founder of the B2B Writing Institute last week. Sarah dropped some knowledge on how to approach your writing when you are trying to reach an executive reader. My favorite part of the conversation was the perspective Sarah shared around writing as art. Modern Day Marketers understand the importance of SEO, but won’t over index in the keyword game to compromise their copy. I learned a ton from this episode and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to level up your copywriting skills.
On today’s episode, I fly solo and reflect on a series of events that helped me define the Modern Day Marketer. This individual is the protagonist in the story that we want to share with you and thought it was a good time to share some further context on the role.
In this episode we cover:
- Listening: Why it’s important to talk with customers, but how we should focus more on listening
- A-ha moments: How you should unpack these experiences and where they can help take your marketing
- Defining your ICP: Why it’s important to breathe life into your ideal customers and how you should consider representing them in your story
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃