I hope all of you Modern Day Marketers are off to a great start this week! 🧃
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode last week with Janet Choi, Head of Content at Clearbit. We discussed the topic of playing the long vs. the short game with your content marketing strategy. There’s no silver bullet or one-size fits all approach, but she helped break down the benefits of both sides. I learned a ton from listening to how she thinks about content at Clearbit.
On today’s episode, we are keeping the train moving around our Modern Day Marketers series. We’ve recorded several additional episodes over the past month around the Modern Day Marketer if you want to get caught up or you can hit the highlights on this article to get caught up. It’s undeniable that content distribution is the number one topic that comes up in conversations with other Modern Day Marketers. Jonathan and I tackle this one and share our thoughts on how we are thinking about it at The Juice.
In this episode we cover:
- Content distribution: Why it matters more now than ever before
- Hate the player? Hate the game?: How social platforms are prioritizing content and what our mindset should be as marketers
- Car selling analogy: Using different analogies that we’ve learned along the way to help validate what we are building as a business
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a few things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Get The Blend - The Juice’s handpicked, curated newsletter in your inbox every week
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃