We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode with Cassie Pallesen who works on content and communications for Dropbox last week. We discussed the importance of internal communications and building alignment with your content. I learned a ton about how she thinks about driving organic growth and providing value for her audience.
This week we are focused on keeping the momentum going post-launch. I’m amazed at all of the feedback that we received last week and the opportunity ahead. We want The Juice to be the place that people go for B2B search and we decided to start talking about how we were using the platform this week to get better in our roles.
On today’s episode, I brought back my teammate, Kat Locascio who works in Customer Success at The Juice to share some perspective on the types of conversations that she is having with our customers. Also, she share how she is using The Juice to level up her CS efforts and make sure she is using content to maximize the conversations that she has with our customers.
In this episode we cover:
- Personalized customer outreach: Ways to effectively communicate with your customers and learnings along the way
- Researching topics: How she finds content that helps her level up
- Forming habits: Ways to she is forming new habits around content research
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Get early access and join The Juice - you’ll receive our weekly newsletter, too
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃