Happy Friday Modern Day Marketers. 🧃
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed, it was a big week on the Modern Day Marketers content front at The Juice. First, I recorded a solo episode of the 3C Podcast to set the stage for the discussion around quality vs. quantity with our content. The next day we released our first official eBook, The Modern Day Marketer’s Guide to Turning Down the Volume Game and Turning Up Quality Content. You can download the eBook, without a form or any of that other B2B marketing mumbjo jumbo here.
Today, I’m excited to share with you a conversation that I had with Matthew Desrosiers at Uberflip. Matthew recently joined the Uberflip team and shares his perspective on the best ways to get started as a content leader when you join a new company. He’s a former journalist so we go deep on that topic and how the journalist mindset can help you up level your content
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Journalist mindset: Why putting on your journalist hat can help you unlock gems in your content program
- Natural curiosity: How asking the right questions both internally and externally can help you up level your content
- Relevance over volume: Why we need to start muting the volume game in B2B marketing and start focusing on quality
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a few things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content
- Get The Blend - The Juice’s handpicked, curated newsletter in your inbox every week
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week. 🧃