I hope all of you Modern Day Marketers are off to a great start this week. 🧃
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
Actually, maybe not every week! This will be the last episode that we are dropping this year. We appreciate all of the support and feedback that we’ve received from you this year. We will resume the show at the start of the new year. We hope you enjoy a nice holiday break!
We dropped an episode last week with Mark Huber at Metadata. The lines are blurring between brand and demand gen. Mark walked through his mindset about how he is approaching this trend with his team and more importantly how he is educating internally to make sure they are tracking metrics that actually matter. I really enjoyed this conversation and hope to get Mark involved in more content in 2022.
On today’s episode, Jonathan and I continue our conversation around the qualities that make up the Modern Day Marketer. In this conversation, we talk about what it means to be an “audience first” company. In the 100+ conversations that we hosted this year the theme of being audience first quickly rose to the top of the list.
In this episode we cover:
- The journalist’s mindset: Why thinking like a journalist might the start of an audience first approach to content
- Examples of audience first companies: What Gong, HubSpot, and Drift are doing to win the hearts and minds of their audiences
- Accessibility: How thinking about content accessibility and help pave the way for an audience first approach
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do some things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Get The Blend - The Juice’s handpicked, curated newsletter in your inbox every week
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃