Happy Friday Modern Day Marketers. 🧃
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed, we are keeping the Modern Day Marketers train rolling and dropped an episode this week on content distribution. The topic of content distribution comes up in almost every one of my conversations with Modern Day Marketers and is something that everyone is trying to figure out. The ability to move out of the content factory mentality and into an offensive approach with your content is a skill. The reaction has been positive and we will continue to share stories on content distribution to come.
Today, I’m excited to share with you a conversation that I had with James Carbary who is making it happen in the podcasting world with his agency Sweet Fish Media. He comes from a place of abundance with his approach and I learned a ton during this conversation. He walks through common mistakes marketers are making when starting a podcast and offers advice on how to be more effective with your delivery. I took a ton of notes and have already started to implement what he taught me into my work.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Pipeline: How having a podcast that matters and doing it the right way can drive pipeline for your company
- Relationships: Why podcasts shouldn’t be treated as transactional and how both sides can benefit from the long term relationship created
- Mistakes: Things that we do as podcasters that aren’t so great and what we can do to fix them
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a few things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content
- Get The Blend - The Juice’s handpicked, curated newsletter in your inbox every week
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week. 🧃