B2B search could be better.
Google has mastered relevance when it comes to searches, no doubt.
When I search for “2021 social media marketing trends”, I see mostly relevant ads and very relevant listings on the first page.
But that’s about as much as Google has optimized over the years for B2B search.
We decided this experience could be better. As consumers, we looked at the B2C experiences of platforms like Spotify, Netflix, Pinterest, and others and decided the professional world needed to catch up.
Here’s what we fixed:
- We added imagery to our search. The Juice feels more like Pinterest search than Google search.
- We eliminated all of the marketing forms. Reports and eBooks are notorious for being gated by long marketing forms that require you to give up your contact information before you even know the quality of the piece. We bypassed those for members of The Juice. Once you create a profile, if you click on a report or eBook on The Juice, we’ll take you straight to it.
Here are some of my favorites (remember: for members, they’re all ungated)
- Social Media Trends 2021 by Hootsuite
- 2021 Creative Report by Pattern89
- Turn your best customers into loyal advocates by Contently
- Once you find the piece of content you needed, you can save it for later in your personal library on The Juice. Gone are the days where you bookmark a website page on Chrome only to realize 2 years later that you never read that piece because it was “out of sight, out of mind”.
One search at a time, we’re aiming to make our professional lives easier.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things: